Ski and Glacier World Zillertal 3000
The paradise for winter holiday-makers has a name: If you haven't yet been to Zillertal 3000, you want to go there and you will come back time and time again!
On the four skiing mountains Penken, Rastkogel, Eggalm and Hintertux Glacier, which together make up the ski and glacier world Zillertal 3000, skiing and snowboarding is much more than just a winter sport.
It is pure pleasure with powder snow pistes, the most modern of ski lifts and fun in the Alpine huts!
Ski enthusiasts from all over the world are crazy about Zillertal 3000: A top ski area - skiing with extra class - winter sport paradise in Tyrol …
How about a few numbers to explain:
- 227 km of pistes with 800 ha surface area including 36 km of black pistes (the most difficult category) , 132 km red slopes (intermediate), and 59 km blue (easy) slopes
- 72 km downhills &15,000 m elevation gain on the Glacier tour
- 59 lifts and cable-cars (25 T-bar lifts, 22 chair-lifts, 11 cable-cars, 1 aerial tramway), which can transport more than 100,000 people per hour
- Powder snow guarantee
- 30 cosy ski huts and mountain restaurants
- Piste fun without queueing
- New: Glacier bus 1 from Hintertux to the Sommerbergalm
And the best bit: From Hotel Tuxertal simply hop on the free ski bus and 2 minutes later you're at the Rastkogel cable-car which will take you up to Zillertal 3000!
Book a fantastic ski holiday here
Tel 43 (0)5287 8577
Fax 43 (0)5287 8577 44
Our new Suites
In a Tyrolean style, vibrant and really cosy!